NATURAL FORMULA (ISO 16128 Norm) • All Skin Types
Pure Rose Toning Essence creates an extra hydrating layer that also promotes glowing skin and microbiota balance for harmonious results and boosted effectiveness with less of the products that follow.
Serum, cream, and oil should ideally be applied to damp skin to form a natural emulsion that helps the skin’s layers absorb skincare ingredients more quickly. Our solution is Pure Rose Toning Essence, the hydrator made of:
• Rose water can bring benefits to every skin type: balancing and cleansing oily skin and controlling sebum production; soothing and cooling sensitive and irritated skin; softening and toning mature skin; adding a rejuvenated glow to the complexion. It helps balance the skin’s pH and has calming effects by reducing inflammation and allowing the outer skin barrier to heal and repair itself. This reduces redness thus revealing a glowing even skin tone. With its toning and antioxidant properties rose water even tightens the pores making them appear smaller. Rose water instantly freshens the skin and lifts the mood, naturally hydrates, and nourishes, adding a wonderful radiance.
• Trehalose – a non-reducing saccharide from the resurrection plant Selaginella lepidophylla that has the ability to protect cells and proteins from stress conditions caused by freezing or drying.
• Inulin from Chicory root is a prebiotic working for the skin microbiota harmony, and thus providing essential protection and sustainability to the skin’s health. It even demonstrates stabilizing activity after a disturbance in the skin microbiota.
• Arginine – the amino acid that is one of the primary building blocks of hair keratin and skin collagen.
- To Best Prepare the Skin for the Rest of the Routine
- To Help Absorption of Skincare Ingredients More Quickly
- Stabilising Disturbances in Skin Microbiota
- Improving Skin’s Comfort.
Аvoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
INGREDIENTS: ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER • ROSA ALBA FLOWER WATER • TREHALOSE • INULIN • GLYCERIN • ETHYL LAUROYL ARGINATE HCL • FRUCTOSE • ARGININE.